Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How can you tell this table is being sold by a man?


I've got this from one of my office mate today and it's so funny even I can't stop laughing. This time no video to watch, just a pictures that will make y'all think so hard and feels like to cut your brains out. Here it is..



I've NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD... 
How can you tell this table is being sold by a man? Don't cheat! Try to figure it out
This table was for sale on eBay.?
How can you tell it is being sold by a man??
Can you solve this little riddle??
First look and guess.?
You will find the answer below, but don't cheat!?
You can click at the picture to view it bigger.










OK,?
Go back and look in the mirror. Remember, if you are posting a picture on the world-wideweb, WEAR CLOTHES when taking the picture. AND IT WAS POSTED ON eBay!! 
My goodness..imagine him being naked sitting on those chairs....DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment