Friday, April 23, 2010

African Men Harassing Malaysian Girls. F**k them !!!



I've heard about this before but yesterday I've experienced it in front of my eyes. What a jack ass!!! This incident happen at Sunway Pyramid around 9 o'clock. My wife accompany her friend to do some shopping while I'm sitting on a sofa beside Starbucks, Sunway Pyramid. There are some group of people sit beside my sofa.

While I'm watching YouTube through my BlackBerry, I see a couple of girls walking fast looks like trying to runaway from something. I'm a bit curious but then I saw an African men walking behind them. At first I thought he was their friends but suddenly the girls sat at the groups beside me and tell the African men that one of the guy is her boyfriend and told him to go away. But he still insists to talk to the girl and arguing with them. I can't tolerate for this kind of thing especially if its involving our womens. If its outside the complexs for sure i'd warned him. Wisely and fricking pissed I stand up and go to the reception counter in front of the lobby and ask the receptionist to call the police immediately. After a minute I saw the cops come and draw the guy from the group and warned him not to disturbs the girls. I told the girls to go away and they thank me for calling the cops.
If this is their attitude towards our people I don't know what will happen next. There's no way we can tolerate with this kind of people!!! The government should find a away on how to prevent the pile up  of them. Most of them coming with a student or social visas although not all of them have any intention to use the visas lawfully.
Now there a story they are purposely looking for a clubbing girl and try to infect them with AIDS !!! F**cker!!! You can check out the videos as per the link below :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8CFswtcX58
So do note some comment about this and give ideas on how we can prevent them from doing any unlawful in our country. Let's show them who we are !!!

   

7 comments:

  1. people like them make me scared of going out at times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is so true! The government should be something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take note that not all africans are like that. we respect women. i am black and proud. If any black man did not respect himself, i think he should be put right by law. We also have malaysian expatriate working in our country. they also go to public places and clubs. you see them sometimes with our ladies , we are not bothered by that. Now I see reason why AMERICA will continue to be number one country in the world. NAIJA4LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  4. am african, not nigerian but african.wow...its extremely annoying how just because one person fucks up, the all his people are considered fuck ups.To start with ive heard TONNES of women(locals btw) prefering black men to their own kind.Ever heard once u go black u never go back...ua women like our men...live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I wonder why this attack on Africans. Why cant you single handed the person that did the act to abuse him. We had several occasions where local girls here chase Africans and even pay them money to have sex with them. Some of us are not in to such things at same time we bring alot of fortune into Malaysia, our money, we publish articles for Malaysian universities etc. Open ur mind and brain

    ReplyDelete
  6. am not malaysian am a foreignee, but i should say.. for all for foreigners IF YOU DONT LIKE MALAYSIA..GO BACK TO UR COUNTRIES..WHY YOU ARE HERE..i like it here and am legal and here in malaysia if you are legal visa,money and have driving license do body is gonna bother u.

    and one more thing ..not all african are same...some of them are good people and well educated and work in big conmpanies in kl..

    ReplyDelete