Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Miss Malaysia" by Mak Nyah@ Pondan.. The Story...

Dear Readers,
I append my deepest apology firstly to whoever felt insulted with my posting. However my post were not meant to underestimate, discriminate nor humiliate anybody, just to share with all of you the experienced  and story and of course my opinion on the subject.

Like others I also befriending many kinds of people which I don't know how to translate it in words. For male we have "straight" means for normal guy who have an actual feels for women, "gay" which is for dude who likes the other dudes and "mak nyah" or "pondan", the other male which look alike a woman. For female instead we have "lesbian" meant for girl liking a girl and "pengkid", a girl who love to pretend like a guys wannabe.
From my experience it's not so difficult to differentiate between them. Correct me if I'm wrong ya.. For gays normally they are more keen in keeping their health on top same as their taste in fashion. They always use or wear an uptrend style or fashion and surprisingly they are more handsome than normal guys. It would be a waste aint'it girls??? For mak nyah or pondan obviously they will faking to be a women and if u give them a chance they will shine all u woman with their beauty and body...hahahha... For lesbian i'm not pretty sure but pengkid always looks like a very gentleman with a lady and lesbian???? Never crossed one before..
The video that i will show all of you later is the "Miss Malaysia 2010" held at Pahang. Don't be surprised as the so called "Miss Malaysia" actually is the impersonation from the mak nyah  @ pondan. Wow !!! the event was so grand and the contestant and audience... I couldn't tell you which is fake or true.. All look alike and even the invitee singer, Noraniza Idris could also be the impersonator. But... nah... it's really her... Fuiyoo, some of the contestant is a cutting look catwalk model and I wonder... gosh, there goes Nasha Aziz and Tengku Azura. For sure this dude can outcast them. 
As I said earlier, God's make us all and we cannot blame them for who they are. It's their own responsibility and will on how they wanna be. I'm not against it nor support it. They can be a judge by themselves.
Enjoy view the video and kindly comment as you please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment