Wednesday, June 9, 2010

AlterNature

My wife with her friend and me went over to Angkasapuri last week to see our friends compete in a local band competition called Rentak Juara. This would be my first time to be there and I could say it's kind of interesting to see how they worked it for a live tv show.
Our friends band were called 'AlterNature' and they were performing two song called Merisik Khabar from the late Sudirman Hj Arshad and their own composed song called Destinasi. Let me say a bit about the member of the band which is joined by Sam (keyboard) as the band leader, Nazri (guitar), Boy (drum), Zanim (vocal) and Jai (bass). This band were practically formed for this competition and they has showed it by entering the semi final of Rentak Juara last week.
They will play the semi final on 26th of June 2010 and this time they got their theme 'lagu rakyat'. It's kinda funny to see my friends grossed their brains out to find the suitable song for the semis. Congratulations to them and hopefully they will success to next round of the competition. I upload their audition video so all of you can watch and rate yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytl3KChJV2g

2 comments: